Thursday, June 11, 2009

controversy

Xbox
Star wars movies – han shot first
Lego
Halo sequels
Myspace
American voter
Prescott valley
Male
Under 21
Heterosexual
White
Windows – vista
Human race – abortion


I looked for the underlined things above and found some interesting stuff. There is a huge controversy in the star wars world about a scene in the original star wars movie. In the scene Han solo (one of the main characters in the movie) shoots a bounty hunter trying to collect on him before he can shoot Han and in the remade version the bounty hunter shoots first. There is another controversy in the world of personal computer operating systems. There are a lot of people that hate windows vista and some who don’t think it’s bad at all. Last is a controversy in the human race whether the fetus inside a pregnant woman is a person or not and if it is ok to kill it. I found and downloaded an article about each one of the controversy.

I think that the abortion controversy is the best for this assignment. I think it is the best because there is a lot of information about it and because it is a subject that interests and puzzles me. I will be writing about the abortion controversy in the world and I came to that decision after looking up some articles about it and realizing it was one of the biggest controversies I had seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment