Wednesday, July 8, 2009

E.C.

On Wednesday a few of the people in our class took advantage of the extra credit opportunity and went to see the screening of the move called “Paper or Plastic.” We watched a short film before the main movie called “Zombie Prom” it was about half an hour or so and it was pretty funny. I found it extremely disturbing that one of the women in the movie was a man. There is a quaint little school next to a nuclear power plant in which every one acts the same and goodie-two-shoe-ish and then a boy comes along that mixes everything up because he is different. The schools principal I think “I missed part of the movie” is named Ms. Strict and she doesn’t like Jonny. He spells his name “Jonny” without the traditional “h” so everybody thinks he is a trouble maker. He and the nice girl in the school fall in love and her parents and Mrs. Strict stop them because they think he is a bad boy. The girl tells Jonny that they have to break up and he gets mad and jumps into the cooling tower for the nuclear power plant and dies. This is the part I missed because I wasn’t sure I was watching the right movie and I went out to make sure. When I came back Jonny had comeback to life as a nasty zombie and he still loves he and tries to get her to come to the prom. He goes and then she goes and they all live happily ever after. Any-who then the Paper or plastic thing showed and it was about a bunch of grocery baggers that go to a competition in Las Vegas and hey can win I think 2000 dollars it was actually pretty cool. It was an excellence in grocery bagging documentary and I actually liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment