Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A big sack of crap

Here is my next post in which I will talk about some pieces of garbage that defiled my xbox by just being there for a little while. Toy soldiers wow this game is really popular, but what a piece of crap I played it for the entire demo and it was boring and stupid. It is like an rts but not quite and extremely limited in what you can build. One of the main things that makes an rts fun the diversity of units you can build and field, or in a defense game, which this one is, the diversity of base defenses you get a few different turrets and one cannon and that’s it, totally lame. This game deserves to be free on a website then maybe it would be worth playing but definitely not worth 800 points on the arcade. The next absolute piece of garbage is deadliest warrior. Let me start on this one by saying I really like the show absolutely a masculine show about warriors death and mayhem, that being said it could be a 20 minute show for certain episodes and be ten times better. Anyway, the game, what a load of trash. The game is one of those two person fighter games that I am going to liken to street fighter and mortal kombat but just doing that slightly tarnishes the names of both due to the fact that the deadliest warrior game is so lame. In the game you chose one of the warriors used in the tv show and fight against another to see who is the deadliest warrior. The fight lasts two rounds but the characters have so little health that the rounds last only a few seconds making the whole fight not last long enough to be interesting. Needless to say I deleted this game demo as well as the toy soldiers one as soon as I finished the demos.

No comments:

Post a Comment