Tuesday, October 4, 2011

moar video game reviews

The next demo I … demoed was ben ten rise of hex, now I am a huge fan of the whole ben ten universe I think it is hilarious, artfully crafted, and well written. This game however was boring. Most of the time I really like games geared towards a younger audience because they don’t have as much violence and innuendo and usually have corny jokes which are my favorite type but this game is not worth the money, which I didn’t spend thank goodness. I would say that this would be a great game for a free internet site like miniclip or nitrome but not a pay arcade like the xbox arcade. It is a platforming side scrolling game where you can change between Ben's omnitrix forms and each form has a specific function to complete each sections of the level, for example swampfire can grow vines in certain places to reach higher levels and brainstorm can activate disabled power consoles. All in all of the ten minutes I played I give this game a three out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment