Monday, November 21, 2011

more halo anniversary

I just beat halo combat evolved anniversary on legendary. And I have all the skulls and I found all the terminals. My favorite skull is the bandanna skull. It is awesome because it gives you infinite grenades and ammo in the campaign. It made playing on legendary much easier. I played through almost every level with the grunt funeral, grunt birthday party, piƱata, boom, and bandanna skulls on. It was awesome. All I had to do was hide behind a wall and toss double strength grenades and just wait for the chain reaction. The grenades would kill the grunts then they would explode killing grunts and elites around them. Then the elites would drop grenades and the other grunts exploding would make the grenades explode, and before too long the entire room was empty. (evil laugh) I consider it payback for all the times I died playing legendary on all the other halo games. The only problem I had was on the keys level when you have to go through the coolant and there are popcorn flood carriers everywhere. So one would explode and send one or two flying away which would hit another one and send them flying and because they infinite spawn there it was like a perpetual motion machine I died about ten times before there was a lull in the cycle and I was able to get through. I am hoping I can get the last few achievements I need to get a perfect over the thanksgiving break or not, whatever it is just nice to have a break every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment